Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Twinkle Toes*

Amelie is growing so fast!  I feel like she's going to just one day get up and start walking on me already.  I call her Speedy Gonzales because when she's doing something naughty like putting dust into her mouth for a taste test and I see her, I say, "Amelie Park!", in a very stern voice and she nitro boosts crawling in the other direction so fast I seriously see a blur.  She's also started cruising and we practice walking with her.  One quirky thing I noticed about her was that instead of standing flat footed, she prefers to stand on her tippy-toes!  What an odd chick huh?  Well then, my mother told me I did the same exact thing so go figure the oddity.


Here are some clips of our Twinkle Toes in action... 


She's been DJing like a madwoman on her Leap Frog Learn & Groove Musical Table which helps her develop her leg muscles as well as give me some needed rest from chasing her.  Here are some clips of her bringing the house down and also showing off her signature Twinkle-Toed move.



Here is a nice closeup of her signature move.  I tried to get her to do the moonwalk but she insisted on wanting to show it off on a later post.

7 comments:

joohyon78 said...

i like ur ahjooma seuh-reh-bba! i have a similar pair. :D

kyoungs said...

too cute, shirl!

Unknown said...

joo, mine are from Victoria's Secret!
Kathleen, start a blogspot!! :)

jane said...

loveeeeeee that you used lykke li for the music!!!! we need to make a full fledged ami music video!!!

kyoungs said...

i finally did! wrote my first post today. should probably write stuff of my boys, though. will try to once i get things a bit more organized.

Anonymous said...

what a cutie! Did you teach her lunging yet? ;) yuri

Anonymous said...

Hahah this is too cute! -mel