Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Amelie's New Do*

If you knew Amelie since birth, you can remember her awesomely bodacious bona fide mohawk that sported the top of her head for many months.  Here is a brief montage of the fantastical history of her hair to jog your memory.

 
  
  
  

Since birth, we haven't cut Amelie's hair once except when her grandfather, with the best of intentions, tried to cut the crazy hair around her ears and not tell us but how could we not notice the oddity.  With that said, her womb hair is extremely strong.  I kid you not.  While the little darling was getting her first true haircut by yours truly, one of her hairs, stabbed my thumb.  It was so strong that it splintered my finger at least 2 centimeters deep!


Anyways, Amelie was starting to look like a sheepdog without the help of a barrette or pigtails in hair so I decided I had to take action.  She deserves to see the beauty of the world that our God created clearly, especially being a spankin' brand new person.

I present to you, Amelie's mature new do!  

Doesn't she look like Angry Little Asian Girl or the little asian version of Amelie Poulain?

I can picture Amelie being like this when she gets older


and also this


7 comments:

Eugy said...

Awww! I love the new do! You did a great job! :)

I love Angry Little Asian Girl. keke Amelie's hair looks exactly the same. :P

Jennifer said...

She is soooooo friggin cute!!! I cant stand it. Jane and I are squealing!!

jane said...

OMG! We're twins! I'm going to get a trim this weekend so we can take our twin picture on Sunday!!!! SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!

HK said...

hahaha...so adorably cute as always! how was she during the haircut? She's growin up too fast..*tear*

Unknown said...

holy moly!!! i missed out on Ami so much... she looks totally different from the Ami that i remember... she's such a big girl now. lovin the new do'

jacob said...

that is bowl cut perfection!

Lindex said...

she looks so much bigger already! I miss seeing all the Joy Manhattan babies!