Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Music = Happy Feet*

Amelie loooooooves music.  Praise God for that because I prayed very specifically for that.  She loves to bop her feet, her hands and anything she can to the beat of a song.  My husband and I were fortunate to be able to play a lot of instruments and be in a children's choir (together) when we were young but alas, aside from having some deep soul and rhythmn, we are musically challenged.  Our hope lies in Amelie but we wouldn't mind her being a pro golfer either ^-^ We'll see what item she scoops up at her 1st Birthday coming up (too) soon!


Here's her happy feet skee bopping away to some music i was playing for her while she was having breakfast.  She's pretty on beat.


This is a short clip that I happened to catch of Amelie watching one of her favorite videos that our friend let us borrow called Baby Signing Time.  I've been trying to teach her some sign language because I think it makes it so much easier for them to comunicate with us while they can't talk just yet.

4 comments:

HK said...

HAHA...she looks down and is like "whoa..my feet's moving!?" She's right on beat! the next JDM leader ^_^

kyoungs said...

too cute! isn't it amazing how kids are so musical?

kyoungs said...

hey shirl.
can you fb message me your email addy? i want to add you to my blog.

Anonymous said...

I think she gets her quick feet from her mommy. Her mommy has quick feet on the field too. Can't wait to play more football with you Shirlz!
-Mel