Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Best Part of Waking Up is Amelie in My Cup*

I don't know how many people can honestly say this but we SO look forward to our mornings.  I never thought I'd be able to say that because I love to sleep but it's different now.  No matter how tired, groggy and half asleep we are, we get to wake up to a wonderful Amelie who greets us with the biggest smile ever.  How can you not want to wake up at the butt crack of dawn for this?  It's kind of like waking up to see the sunrise. 


Here's our sunrise...








Random thing I wanted to share is how much Amelie loves these Mum-Mum Rice Rusks.  A friend gave one to her and she basically inhaled it.  Amazon is offering 2 day free shipping on baby food and for $14 you get 6 boxes for a total of 144 rusks!

1 comment:

HK said...

i love how she's buried under all those stuffed toys, and then she pops out with her smile~! look at her cute teeth!