Monday, January 25, 2010

Sharing the Love*

From a mother to a mother or friend to a friend, we love to share our great finds and things we love.  Here are a couple shout-outs The Park household has grown to love and find hard to live without lately...

AmelieProps*
Bellarina Blooming was absolutely right.  After trying out a bunch of sippy cups, the Munchkin Mighty Grips Trainer Cup came in first place.  The biggest problems I had with the other ones were that they'd leak or Amelie couldn't suck any water out of the spout (i barely could on the Born Free sippy).

Amelie loves, loves music.  But then again, what baby doesn't? Amelie's fabulous Aunt Jenny got this dvd set by HBO called Classical Baby that visualizes great classical music through music, art and dance.   It keeps Amelie enlightened for hours and me some peace while on the computer.








MommyProps*
We all look for a humidifier fit for our babies.  Can I tell you how much I love this humidifier?  It barely makes any noise and it creates a beautiful mist.  It's from Bubang, a korean company that makes small home appliances.  Oddly enough, i can't find their products anywhere online, not even their website!  But thank God for the wonderful H-Mart, where I got this one.



Other mothers will have experienced the season of major hair loss about 3 months after giving birth.  I was pulling my hair out, pardon the pun, trying to find a way for this madness to stop!  This shampoo proved to be true to it's word and I am now a happy camper.









DaddyProps*
For the loving fathers and husbands who spend their late nights up with the baby or mother, I found that this rewarded my exhausted husband in the morning with a nice boost:












Now this wouldn't be an Amelie entry without her in it so I leave you with a photo of how I found her after her morning nap...STANDING!


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

ami in her mini jogging suit! lol

Christine said...

thanks for the shoutout! and i'll have to try that hair thing next time i deliver... and maybe the humidifier too hmm