Sunday, April 10, 2011

Adventures at the Farm with my Bud, Eva*

Amelie had her first playdate with her friend Evangelina!  We spent the day at an amazing farm here that is free during the week called Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead.  It has almost 200 animals and birds of prey, vegetable and flower gardens, a baby goat feeding pen, an old-time fishing pond, pony rides and playgrounds galore.  It's also great because Amelie can ramble around on foot and explore while I'm a stone's throw away.  At two years old, instead of parallel playing, toddlers start to interact more with each other so it was so cute watching Evangelina and Amelie look at each other and giggle and point things out to each other.

 This cow was REALLY BIG. 
 Finally a cow they could chill on.
Onto the slide!
Now onto the swings!
We're famished!
It's the Baby Goats turn to feed!
Man, these nutty babies would do anything to get a bottle!
Notice the boy in the back making sand angels and putting baby goat poop pellets into his hair...where is his mom?...
Follow the chickens!~
Look, doesn't the shadow from my hat make me look like I have freckles like my mommy?
What a great day with my bud, Evangelina!









2 comments:

David Kim said...

The Last Picture is Great! Baby Friends for life!

Unknown said...

she's so tall now. definitely doesn't seem like a baby anymore. man 24 months already?