Thursday, July 15, 2010

Amelie's 2010 Summer Picks*


If there's anything I always have to make sure I have in my bag, it's snacks.  There was one day where I forgot to pack snacks and I encountered the dark side of Amelie, the Snack Monster.  I have never forgotten snacks ever again.  Here are some of Amelie's favorite snacks and I must say that this girl already has a discerning palate like her folks.  If it doesn't taste good, it's just plain spit out and that's the end of it. 

Here are Amelie's current favorite picks of Summer 2010:

1)  Little Duck Organics

Amelie received this in a goodie bag from one of her friend's 1st birthday parties.  I have to be honest, I didn't open it for a while thinking it may taste sucky from past experiences of freeze dried fruit but when I did, the little girl inhaled it and kept asking me for more so I had to go online and find the source.  They just recently were approved to sell through Whole Foods so we'll also be able to find them in the baby aisle there. Their customer service is also EXCELLENT!  Right now they are offering free shipping through Sunday through Abe's Market~

2) Brother's All Natural Fruit Crisps


I stumbled upon these at Babies R Us and a friend just told me that they sell these at Costco!!  Amelie loves these flat crisps.  Each package contains about 1 1/2 fruit.  They are freeze dried so if you leave them out in the heat too long, they'll get all soft and not so fun to eat so beware* 

3) Japanese Snacks


Amelie's been digging the toddler snacks at the Japanese grocery mart, Mitsuwa.  They have these delicious milk biscuits, wafers, rice crackers and honey balls that she devours in small amounts of time. I'm excited to have her try the other stuff there too.

4)  Toddler Mum Mums



I always have Mum Mums on hand for a quick and nutritious snack.  Amelie loves the Vegetable & Strawberry flavors.  Shh, I also eat the Strawberry ones as a snack for myself.  Party in the mouth alert!

No comments: