Friday, April 30, 2010

Amelie Year One Recap*

Man oh man has it been a long time since posting.  Blogging is no joke!  Trying to research, get photos & footage of all the stuff you want to post to make it interesting all the time and for readers to keep coming back.  But I still love it.  If you have the passion to do something, it's not a chore and how could it not be fun when your muse is your adorable little girl?

Anyways, so I made a video for Amelie's first birthday party and people have been asking me to post it so here it is finally. 



Watching her grow up the first year was so much fun that I'm recharged and ready to start documenting her 2nd year of life now!

Enjoy~

3 comments:

Yuri said...

This is such a good video and you documented so well, mom! :) (what program did you use to make this video? can you teach me? :) )

Christine said...

that made me smile big. amelie is growing up fast

Unknown said...

Love her smile!!!! Precious!